Information We Collect:
In running and maintaining Our Site we may collect and process the following data about you: Information about your use of Our Site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you fill in the contact form.
Use of your Information:
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information to provide you with:
- Products and services documentation.
- Launch of new functionalities.
Disclosing your Information:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to Information:
In accordance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation went into effect on May 25, 2018 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.